Mobile crash barriers in roadworks clearly enhance traffic safety. Their containment capacity prevents road users from leaving the carriageway and colliding with oncoming traffic, while also providing safe working conditions on site.
The mobile crash barrier ProTec 51 with a very narrow structural width of only 24 cm and a weight of 28.7 kg per meter is an ideal addition to the proven portfolio of ProTec products This is currently the narrowest and lightest mobile road restraint system in the ProTec family and is based naturally on the well-known benefits of the tried and tested ProTec 100/120/160 systems. Due to the small footprint, ProTec 51 is ideal for traffic safety in ZTV-SA applications A, B and D that is between roadwork site and oncoming traffic, between roadworks and flowing traffic as well as between roadworks site and opposite flows of traffic.
No matter what your particular application is, mobile crash barriers in the ProTec family always put you on the safe side!
• test conditions as per DIN EN 1317-2
• narrow structural width needs minimum space requirements
• reflectors mounted in protected recess
• generous water drainage opening under the crash barrier
• no risk of aquaplaning or of dirt accumulating in front of the crash barrier
• system with successfully tested tipping length limitation (KLB element)
• rubber-based stands protect the road surface
• quick and easy installation
• force-fit connections available for all ProTec barriers
• low element weight for high transport loading volume
|Acceptance test:||TB 21 + TB 41|
|Containment level:||T1 / T3|
|Test length:||136 m|
|Element length:||6,00 m|
|Structural width:||0,24 m|
|Planning width:||0,10 m|
|Weight per m:||28,7 kg|
|Test vehicle:||car 1.300 kg; impact angle 8°; 80 km/h truck 10 t; impact angle 8°; 70 km/h|
|T1 / W2 und T3 / W3|
|ASI value: 0,1 (A)|