Mobile crash barriers in roadworks clearly enhance traffic safety. Their containment capacity prevents road users from leaving the carriageway and colliding with oncoming traffic, while also providing safe working conditions on site.
ProTec 121 is based on the well-known ProTec 120 system; with a very narrow structural width of only 24 cm and a weight of just 170 kg per meter it is an ideal addition to the proven portfolio of ProTec products. The ideal effective range of W1 and minimum space requirements makes ProTec 121 simply outstanding for use in ZTV-SA „B” applications between roadworks and flowing traffic and particularly for „D” applications in contraflow traffic.
No matter what your particular application is, mobile crash barriers in the ProTec family always put you on the safe side!
• smallest effective range class
• narrow structural width needs minimum space requirements
• quick and easy installation
• tested reflectors mounted in protected recess
• generous water drainage opening under the crash barrier
• no risk of aquaplaning or of dirt accumulating in front of the crash barrier
• H1-tested, therefore no tipping length limitation (KLB element) necessary
• rubber-based stands protect the road surface
• force-fit connections available for all ProTec systems
• low element weight for high transport loading volume
• wide range of connection and special elements
|Acceptance test:||TB 21 + TB 41||TB 11 + TB 42|
|Containment level:||T 3||H 1|
|Test length:||156 m||156 m|
|Ground anchoring:||no||yes (only starter element)|
|Material:||steel and concrete|
|Element length:||10,00 m|
|Structural width:||0,24 m|
|Planning width:||0,14 m|
|Weight per m:||170 kg|
|Acceptance test:||TB 21 /TB41||TB 11 /TB42|
|Test vehicle:||car/truck, Weight: 1,3 t / 10 t, Impact angle: 8°/8°, Speed: 80 km/h / 70 km/h||car/truck, Weight: 0,9 t / 10 t, Impact angle: 20°/15°, Speed: 100 km/h / 70 km/h|
|Containment level||Effective range||Structural width||ASI Value|
|T 1||W 1||0,24 m||0,4 (A)|
|T 3||W 1||0,24 m||0,4 (A)|
|H 1||W 5||0,24 m||1,3 (A)|
Test report No.
|Test reports ProTec 121 for T3: F15625401 / F15625402|
|and test reports ProTec 121 for H1: F15625403 / F15625404|
|Test No. reflector element: BASt V4-64/2010|